Monday, December 31, 2018

Latest Incredible Song: Zoe - Cyrus Greene


Incredible Gospel Music Minister "Cyrus Greene" Releases His Highly Anticipated Spirit-Uplifting Song titled "Zoe".  Minister "Cyrus Greene" testified that; "What really inspired this Uplifting Song in me was the Holy Spirit, He unveiled to me the Reality of who we are as Believers, and we live by our Faith-Filled about confession".

Listen, Download, Share & Be Blessed!!!

Connect Cyrus Greene
Facebook: Cyrusgreen
Instagram: Im-cyrusgreen
Whatsapp: 08158534582

Zoe Lyrics
By Cyrus Greene
(Intro: Acappella)
Shura
Pam pa
Haamu
 Shura pam
Over and over again 
I will keep on Preaching your Word now o
 In your Word i found Myself
In your Word i found my Peace
There is no me without You.
(Chorus)
I can not  be Broken
I can not be Sick
I have the Advantage in life
I have spoken a lot of Wealth
I have spoken a lot Health
Zoe is at work in me (2X)

All i do is win
Success in my DNA now o
The whole  World is will to me
 Silver and Gold Belong to me
And all things are Mine
 My Body is made Hole
Again your Spirit vitalize it now, ohh
And no Sickness within Me
Have made a Victorious
Zoe is at Work in me.
(Repeat chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment