Saturday, April 27, 2019

Latest Gospel Vibe: Light Up - Sold Out Empire


The Incredible Gospel Musical Group "SOLD OUT EMPIRE" also known "Jesus Squad" came through with their most Anticipating and long Awaiting Debut single titled "Light Up".
Light Up is a song Birthed by God to spread the LIGHT Message to the whole world through these seven Generals of SOLD OUT EMPIRE LED by CHRISJAYY'ZOE and his Passionate soldiers; ALICIA, BENN, JWILLS, R-MICHEAL, PLD and DUNAMIS, who has been sold out to the Gospel and to use their talents to the Glory of God.
In Their Words:
By the Spirit, the Man of GOD, Rev Dr Chris Oyakhilome declare the Year 2019 as THE YEAR OF LIGHTS and he further explained that Light is for Illumination,Empowerment,Leadership,Signs and Seasons...
Indeed, this is the Vibe of the Spirit for the Season, just as the Word Admonished in Psalms 119:105; Thy Word is a Lamp unto my Feet, and a Light Unto my Path, As Believers, We Illuminate Everywhere and Pave Ways for the Spreading of the Gospel... Ipere Evanx".
Download, Listen, Share & Be Lightened Up Forever!!!

Connect Sold Out Empire
Facebook|Instagram|Twitter: SoldOutEmpire
Light Up lyrics By Sold Out Empire

( Intro )
Hay!
Lights time
Light up
Sold Out Empire
Alright
Jesus Sqaud..
( Chorus by Chrisjayy'Zoe)

Light for illumination (hay hay!!)
Light for empowerment mi say
(hay hay!!)
Light for leadership now(hay hay!!) 
Hear mi say (hay hay!!) 2x
Light for signs and seasons
(hay hay!!).
I light up everything that I do
(hay hay).
Light Inna mi bank account now
(hay hay).
Hear mi say(hay hay!!) 2x
 Verse One
By PLD
L.i.g.h.t
illuminating
You can't touch me
representing
Cause it's God's will,
You can't curse me
Cause am all free
light in me is evidence
there's no compliment,
i got confidence.
shining so bright
You can't comprehend
and the word of God
is my only means
listen
this light wey we get
is abudance
this light wey we get
no dey shut down.
The things that we do
in Christ that we lived,
we moving so high
we can't come down
so pull off ur shoe!
make we all dance
we speaking in tongues
with no utterance
we preaching the Gospel
to all of our fellow,
from morning to night
we no run down.....
Verse Two
By BENN
I'm the  brightest so far 
I'm the Shiniest so far
I've got the Holy ghost swag 
over dosed in me
Got me walking head tall,
Got me flying so high 
I'm looking down on the stars,
They never dough my shooting
You can not see
what I'm seeing with grace
And neither can you ball,
what I'm balling with grace
I pack this Grace
on the palm of my hands
I'm a Joint Heir
I'm Repping God.
So I go go
I go with this word
then I shine to the world
I'm that light that shines to the world  (2x)
Listen
The sun's gonna envy me.....
 Verse Three
By ALICIA 
Who's that man(2x) yea
That says there's no God.
Take a look at me 
You are gonna see that,
I am shining brighter
than a diamond 
I ILLUMINATE (hay!)
I'm favored (hay!)
Am a partner 
I've got the holy ghost in me (hay) 
I am fruitful (hay!) 
There's no darkness 
Am a light 
And am super SUPERNATURAL....
 Verse Four
By JWills 
I'm the light of the world.....
And the salt of the earth.... 
His light is on meeee ehhh!!!!...
Verse Five
By DUNAMIS
Oh yes am glowing (hay!) 
I am shining( hay!) 
Christ in me is my hope of glory(2x)
Verse Six
By R-Micheal
We are the light of the world 
We keep shining.
We super-man
Righteousness of God we're.
If you're the light of the world
put your hands up!!
We keep saying it,
because we supernaturals....
 Spoken word by Chrisjayy'Zoe
 Yeah
We shining
Brighter an Brighter
Like the light
Set upon the hill
and this light of ours
Can't hidden or beaten
We shining brighter and brighter
to the perfect days
We make waves
We dominate
We conquer
And we're the
Sold out empire
Jesus Squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment